The 2019 South Carolina Manufacturing Conference and Expo will run concurrently with all other conference events on Tuesday, Oct. 29th (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Wednesday, Oct. 30th (7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.). The exposition will feature manufacturing suppliers and vendors from across the country. The expo will be held in Exhibit Halls A, B & C at the Charleston Area Convention Center. The combined exhibit halls, which occupy approximately two football fields of space, are set up so attendees for all luncheons, breakfasts and panel discussions will walk through expo floor to get to each event space. This will guarantee maximum traffic throughout the day for exhibitors. The 2018 conference included 3,050 registered attendees and 252 exhibitors from 12 different states.
- Standard booth is 10’x10′. A table, skirt, two chairs, wastebasket and company sign, are included.
- Opportunity to spend quality time with South Carolina OEMs and 1st tier suppliers at B2B Matchmaking Event, providing an opportunity to present wares in a one-on-one setting. The B2B event is coordinated by the SC Dept. of Commerce and SC Aerospace.
- Two tickets to the VIP Cocktail Reception night before the conference begins.
- 50% discount off tickets to all luncheon and breakfast events.
- Attendee contact list, with titles and email addresses (when available).
- Discounts on hotel accommodations.
To reserve an exhibit booth, click below to print a PDF version of the booth reservation form. Follow submission instructions at the bottom of the form. Also, click below to see the list of exhibitors from the 2018 conference.
EXPO PRESENTING SPONSOR
EXPO GOLD SPONSORS
Custom Equipment Company, Nucor Corporation, Skyline Exhibit & Design, PRX Exposition Services, and Trident Technical College