The 2019 South Carolina Manufacturing Conference and Expo will run concurrently with all other conference events on Tuesday, Oct. 29th (7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Wednesday, Oct. 30th (7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.). Set-up day will be Monday, Oct. 28th. The exposition will feature manufacturing suppliers and vendors from across the country. The expo will be held in Exhibit Halls A, B & C at the Charleston Area Convention Center. The combined exhibit halls, which occupy approximately three football fields of space, are set up so attendees for all luncheons, breakfasts and panel discussions will walk through expo floor to get to each event space. This will guarantee maximum traffic throughout the day for exhibitors. The 2018 conference included 3,050 registered attendees and 252 exhibitors from 12 different states. THIS YEAR WE HAVE 275 EXHIBIT BOOTH SPACES. We anticipate selling out by mid-September, so reserve your spot quickly.
- Standard booth is 10’x10′. A table, skirt, two chairs, wastebasket and company sign included.
- Opportunity to spend quality time with state OEMs and 1st tier suppliers at B2B Matchmaking Event in one-on-one setting. Event is coordinated by SC Dept. of Commerce and SC Aerospace.
- Two tickets to the VIP Cocktail Reception the night before conference begins.
- 50% discount off tickets to all luncheon and breakfast events.
- Attendee contact list, with titles and email addresses (when available).
- Discounts on hotel accommodations.
To reserve an exhibit booth, click below to print a PDF version of the booth reservation form. Follow submission instructions at the bottom of the form. Also, click below to see the list of current exhibitors at the upcoming conference and a diagram of the expo floor.
EXPO PRESENTING SPONSOR
EXPO GOLD SPONSORS
Custom Equipment Company, Nucor Corporation, PRX Exposition Services, the Sefa Group and Trident Technical College