ZERO-DOWNTIME AND ZERO-DEFECTS
Using Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analytics to Drive Results
Presenter: IoTco (Internet of Things Company)
A decrease in unplanned downtime or a few percentage points of scrap reduction can yield millions of dollars in savings for manufacturers.
Does your organization have the necessary organizational and technical maturity to embark on your Industry 4.0 journey?
Join SCMEP and IoTco for an interactive deep dive into “digital tools of the trade” needed to develop a systematic and successful approach toward achieving Zero-Downtime, Zero-Defects manufacturing.
The workshop will feature a manufacturer outlining how their company started their Industry 4.0 journey by conducting a ‘Digital Transformation Assessment.’ This assessment created a roadmap for their short and long-term needs for connectivity, manufacturing operations management, and A.I. predictive analytics.
Participants will also experience the following:
• An intro into Industry 4.0 tools such as A.I. and Predictive Analytics
• Live Demos of A.I. Solutions for Predictive Maintenance of Robotics, CNC Machining, and Stamping
• Live Demos of A.I. Solutions for Predictive Quality of Casting and Molding
• Case Study Presentations from S.C. Manufacturers in the Region
• A call to action summary to assess your company’s digital maturity and develop a roadmap for your Industry 4.0 journey
Who should attend?
• C-Level and VP Operations/Manufacturing of Manufacturing Companies
• Directors and Managers of Production, Maintenance, and Quality, and I.T.
• Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence Professionals
Key Workshop Takeaways
• Act now, demonstrate leadership, build the business case for Industry 4.0, and Predictive Analytics, and get started
• Data first! Digitalization is from the past; predictive analytics and artificial intelligence is the future
• Industry 4.0 is all about process, technology, and people. Empower your maintenance and quality personnel with predictive and prescriptive insights
• Utilize a systematic approach to “Think Big, Start Small, and Gain ROI” with Industry 4.0